Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well Scripted



Good morning, Friends! I am so excited that it is Saturday! I got to sleep in and I am drinking a cup of coffee and surfing blogs and getting ready to stamp a little! What could be better? And there are playoff games today! And then later this evening, Nick has another indoor game. Last night's was really fun! They did lose (6-4) but for a while it looked like they would at least go out with a tie. But in the last two minutes of the game the other team scored two more goals. Bummer. But it was still fun!
Today's card is just a fun one to do. I love how it shows off the designer paper. I mean, who would want to cover this all up? I don't know if you can tell or not, but the paper has glitter on it. It is our new Sending Love specialty designer paper. The paper is double sided and the other side does not have glitter on it. It is really hard to 'want' to cover up the pretty glitter side. But I have done it. This is just a super simple card for any occasion. Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Well Scripted; Paper- Sending Love specialty designer paper, Kraft, Chocolate Chip; Ink- Chocolate Chip; Accessories- Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Kraft corduroy button, linen thread, scallop border punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment