Saturday, October 3, 2015

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop: Keep It Simple Fall Card


Hello everyone! Welcome to another Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers! This week we are featuring more great Fall projects but keeping it simple. I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson

When I first saw the assignment for this week's hop I was instantly excited! I love simplicity and I love projects that are very simple and yet make a statement! But then I stressed myself out because I thought I would be making it too simple. So I calmed myself down and remembered that "simple" is what I do best and I didn't need to stress out. And then this happened...

  • Card base is Crumb Cake
  • Use the splotchy image from Perpetual Calendar stamp set and stamp onto the card base with Crumb Cake ink
  • Cut the leaf image from Crumb Cake card stock using the Leaflets framelits and sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink
  • Stamp the sentiment from For All Things stamp set onto the leaf using Early Espresso ink
  • Adhere leaf to card with dimensionals
  • Thread a piece of linen thread through a gold basic metal button and tie a bow then adhere to card
Before I send you on, I want to give you a sneak peek of what's to come in the October Create with Connie and Mary mini edition! Lots of very fun projects for the fall and Christmas season! Check it out!


I hope you will plan to join us for this month's edition! Time to send you on to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a super day!





Card Recipe: Stamps- Perpetual Calendar, For All Things; Paper- Crumb Cake; Ink- Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; Accessories- Leaflets framelits, gold basic metal button, linen thread, sponge, dimensionals







2 comments:

  1. Deb, that is ridiculously gorgeous, I love it!!! I only wish I'd thought of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very, lovely card!!!!! Might just have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete