Saturday, November 28, 2015

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop: Anything Goes Christmas


Hello everyone! I hope your Thanksgiving was everything you wanted it to be! I have been visiting family and am now on my way home. I can't wait to come back at Christmas!

Today is the regularly scheduled Create with Connie and Mary Saturday blog hop. This week we are featuring Christmas cards with an "anything goes" theme! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson! I had to make this card before I left last week and so I wanted something really simple. I think I got it! And I do like how this one turned out!

  • Card base is Pool Party
  • Stamp the large snowflake image from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set onto the card base using Pool Party ink
  • Stamp the little dots image onto the card base using Whisper White craft ink then sponge the edges of the card using Whisper White ink
  • Stamp the "Christmas" word onto the card base using Momento ink
  • Cut the "merry" out of Dazzling Diamond glitter paper using the Christmas Greetings thinlits and adhere to card with dimensionals
  • Use a sponge and the Whisper White craft ink to sponge ink onto a wooden snowflake element and adhere to card with a dimensional
  • Add an iced rhinestone to snowflake center
Super simple! I just love the sparkle of the Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper! It's now time to send you off to see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a super day!





Card Recipe: Stamps- Holly Jolly Greetings; Paper- Pool Party, Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper; Ink- Pool Party, Momento ink, Whisper White craft ink; Accessories- snowflake wooden elements, Christmas Greetings thinlits, sponge, dimensionals

2 comments: