Saturday, December 26, 2015

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop: Sale-A-Bration!


Hello everyone! It's time for the last Saturday blog hop with the Create with Connie and Mary designers for the year! This week we are featuring projects made with Sale-A-Bration products! I am your stop after the fabulous Debbie Henderson! Not only is this the last hop of the year (more to come in the New Year) but this will be my last hop. I have made the difficult decision to cut back and let go of many of my stamping commitments. I will still be stamping but I am going to explore other creative outlets, too! And I will definitely be stalking all the Create with Connie and Mary projects!

The new Occasions and SAB mini catalogs are just fabulous! I love so many products in both catalogs! I was so glad to get this set inked up for this hop!

  • Card base is Blushing Bride
  • Adhere a piece of Botanical Gardens designer vellum to the front of the card base
  • Stamp the large part of the greeting from the Botanicals For You stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White using Momento ink
  • Adhere panel to a piece of Mint Macaron and then adhere to card
  • Stamp the smaller greeting onto a strip of Whisper White using Momento ink and flag both ends then adhere to card with dimensionals
  • Stamp the leaf image onto the large greeting panel using Mint Macaron ink
  • Stamp the flower image onto a piece of Whisper White using Watermelon Wonder ink and cut out then adhere to card with a dimensional
  • Add rhinestones to card
Well that's it for me! I have truly enjoyed my time with this awesome team of designers! And I thank everyone of you for taking the time to visit my blog! Now go see what the fabulous Connie Babbert has created!




Card Recipe: Stamps- Botanicals For You; Paper- Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Botanical Gardens designer vellum; Ink- Momento ink, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron; Accessories- rhinestones, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Deb,

    I visit your website each week and enjoy seeing your cards on the weekly CWCM Saturday hops. I love your creative style - clean and cute. Thank you for sharing your talents and best wishes in your newest creative endeavours!

    ReplyDelete