Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Stamp Review Crew: Festival of Trees


Hello everyone! It's time for another blog hop from The Stamp Review Crew! This time around we are featuring the Festival of Trees stamp set. I am your stop after the fabulous Heidi Baks!

I started my card from a sketch and then ended up doing my own thing. Now I'm not so sure I am all that thrilled with it. I hate it when that happens. But here it is and I hope that you can get some inspiration - lol!

  • Card base is Crumb Cake
  • Round the top right hand corner of a piece of Merry Moments designer paper and sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink
  • Use the Bitty Banner punch to punch a banner from Cherry Cobbler card stock and adhere to back side of designer paper then adhere to card
  • Stamp the tree image from Festival of Trees onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Mossy Meadow ink and punch out using the Tree punch
  • Sponge edges of the punched tree using Mossy Meadow ink and adhere to card with dimensionals
  • Stamp the greeting onto a piece of Crumb Cake using Cherry Cobbler ink and punch out using the Washi Label punch and sponge the edges using Crumb Cake ink then adhere to card
  • Add rhinestones to tree
  • Tie a piece of linen thread through a basic metal button and adhere to card

There you have it! It's time to send you on to see what the fabulous Debra Burgin has created! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Festival of Trees; Paper- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Merry Moments designer paper; Ink- Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake; Accessories- Tree punch, Bitty Banner punch, Washi Label punch, rhinestones, basic metal button, linen thread, sponge, dimensionals


12 comments:

  1. Cute as can be! I love the plaid insert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the relaxed country feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plaid so this card is right up my alley. The rhinestones are perfect ornaments on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the rhinestones on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Deb. Love the DSP and the touches of bling on the tree. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well funny. Your card caught my eye right away. I love it! The kraft cs, the plaid dsp, the tree, the rounded corner.... great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! I love an unexpected rounded corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Debra. Totally love the wide border, rounded corner and sweet little banner peeping out. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I beg to differ, this turned out beautifully! Love the one rounded corner and the country feel with the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dots + plaid = so fun! I love the little flag/button accent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rhinestones are awesome. I saw some like these in Tampa

    ReplyDelete