Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Merry Snowman

Good morning everyone! I hope your week is going super! I am really glad that it is a shorter day for me and that I finally get my hair cut! It's been bugging me for a while. I am also getting it highlighted!! The teachers are all counting the days until Christmas break! But I still can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that it's coming so soon! I really need to shake that wake up and get shopping!

Last night was the Card Class Christmas party hosted by my good friend, Becky! She always puts out a great party - complete with stamping and FOOD!! Always an enjoyable time! One of the projects we made was this cute snowman card. She used different colors and paper and such but I just loved the quick and easy idea! I have seen these adorable cards all over and I think I even saved one from last year (on Pinterest). So when I got home last night, I set to work and came up with this cute guy!

  • Card base is Crumb Cake
  • Run another piece of Crumb Cake through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder
  • Sponge embossed piece with Whisper White craft ink and then adhere to card base
  • Punch a circle from Whisper White using the 2 1/2" circle punch
  • Cut a strip of Merry Moments designer paper and adhere to bottom of circle
  • Punch two little banners from the Merry Moments designer paper using the Bitty Banner punch and adhere to back of "scarf"
  • Adhere snowman to card with dimensionals
  • The eyes are two Basic Black candy dots and the nose is cut from Pumpkin Pie card stock
  • Adhere a Snowflake wooden element to scarf and an iced rhinestone to snowflake center
  • Stamp "merry" from the Holly Jolly Greetings onto a strip of Crumb Cake using Momento ink and flag the end then adhere to card
Before I sign off, I want to remind you all of the upcoming Create with Connie and Mary December mini edition!


* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!

* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)

* Plus BONUS cards done by Connie and Mary throughout the month!

*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the December session, great for your upcoming January, Valentine and Occasions classes:
      • Bloomin' Love Bundle 3D Project
      • Going Global
      • Timeless Love
      • Wonderland
      • No Bones About It
      • BONUS:  Bloomin' Love Card Set

Here's a little teaser of the projects we are doing this month!


Did you purchase our 2-month WINTER BONUS SPECIAL in November?

Remember the December Mini Session was included, you already have the password in that Welcome Letter!

Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Card Recipe: Stamps- Holly Jolly Greetings; Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Merry Moments designer paper; Ink- Momento ink, Whisper White craft ink; Accessories- 2 1/2" circle punch, Snowflake wooden element, iced rhinestone, Neutrals candy dots, Bitty Banner punch, Softly Falling embossing folder, sponge, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Is the embossing folder for this card a current stampin up one?

    ReplyDelete